Sturdi Stitches is our family based business working to provide quality products for corporations, small businesses, schools, charities, events and of course the individual.
Sturdi Stitches began in 2006 by Tyra & Mark Sturdivan in a guest bedroom of their home and specializing in embroidery.Since 2006 the company has grown at warp speed! We have a built a state of the art shop, added employees, increased our embroidery division by adding more machines, added in house screen printing, vinyl and heat press, graphic artists, digitizers and up to date software capabilities, which help us compete with the biggest and best out there. We also provide our customers with all available promotional products to market themselves as well.
What started out with a stay at home mother who needed a supplemental income has grown into a thriving family business that we look forward to passing on to our children! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and thank you for visiting our Facebook fan page. Please contact us for all questions and orders.
We welcome all orders - please let us give you a free quote today!
1. When you go to Target, do they let you leave with a shirt and pay them later? No! Don't expect us to either.
2. If you order from us on FB and we are gracious enough to trust that you WILL in fact pick up your ordered items AND pay us for the product you requested and you don't- you will have to pre-pay on all future orders. Don't be offended. (This may become an across the board, everyone must pre-pay, policy very soon, unfortunately.) We truely appreciate those who ALWAYS do promptly pay and pick up.
3. If you order and we tell you it's ready, you have 10 working days or it is up for grabs. Also refer to #2.
4. We do not accept returns on customized items.
5. We will no longer accept any exchanges that have an odor or have evidence of wear.
6. If you ask us to design something for you- you must be willing to purchase the item. Our designs are not done in Word or on a cricut, it is not an easy, quick process, it is time consuming and we pay our graphic designers. Therefore, do not request a design and not expect to pay something.
7. We are open to the public M-W-F 10-6:00 now. (Unless we post differently) Please do not stop in at other times without an appointment. We do work on Tuesday and Thursday's but we are not open for drop-in business, appointments must be made.
8. We do not accept liability on customer provided items. We do sell all types and styles of items and due to a small margin of human and/or machine error we simply cannot take on liability for items we have not purchased.
9. Unless specifically specified by the customer, we will use brands available, which are used by us regularly.
10. We receive numerous texts and messages all day, everyday. Please understand we are attempting to have "normal" business hours. We likely will not answer at night or weekends any longer. Please do not think we are ignoring you, we just need to have a life. wink emoticon If you do not here from us during "normal" weekday hours, feel free to give us another shout out.