Welcome! This is the official Chickasaw Cultural Center Facebook page.
We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing from you. Our goal is to provide a positive environment for everyone involved. For that reason, we reserve the right to remove content that:
• is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable;
• is deceptive, false, or misleading;
• violates the intellectual property rights of other people
• is illegal, inappropriate, offensive, or hateful
• promotes or opposes any political issue or person campaigning for election to a political office
• implies we favor, endorse, certify, or otherwise support a third-party product or person
• compromises the safety, security or confidentiality of the Chickasaw Nation, its citizens, employees or elected officials.
Negative feedback, comments or complaints posted in a civil manner may be addressed either publically or in a private message. We will attempt to address concerns posted here in a timely manner.
Hitting the “Like” button on our page provides you the means to interact with us via Facebook. Likewise, when we “Like” other pages, it does not indicate support, favor or endorsement of a third-party by the Chickasaw Nation, only that we are choosing to interact and communicate via Facebook.
Please also check out Facebook's Terms of Service for Facebook's take on posting rules and guidelines.
Thank you for paying us a visit! Check back often for the latest Chickasaw Cultural Center news.
The Chickasaw Cultural Center is a world-class destination dedicated to celebrating and sharing Chickasaw history and culture with people of all ages.