Once again the Oklahoma Mustang Club will be participating in the Midwest City Veterans Day parade. This parade is open to all Mustang vehicles coupes and convertibles. We may have riders, but your guest are welcome to ride along with you. We hope you can help us out! And if you’re an Oklahoma Mustang Club member, you will earn Club Participation Points and Work to Win Points!
8:00 a.m. OMC parade participants will meet at the Howard Memorial Baptist Church at Reno and Sunnylane prior to departing for the Parade Staging Area. We will complete Participation point sheets and Work to Win sheets here.
8:30 a.m. Depart from the Church for the Parade Staging Area at Reno and Morris McGee Drive
9:00 a.m. We must be in the Staging Area NO LATER THAN 9:00 a.m. We will do our decorating here before moving to our position in the parade. We have 30 to 45 mins to prepare.
10:00 a.m. Parade Starts (SE 15th and Century Blvd)
1. Upon arrival, parade offical will check us in and give the lead car a windshield number to be placed on the passenger side windwhield. If you arrive late and before 9:00 a.m. Tell the official that you are with the Oklahoma Mustang Club and your position number is 65. You must arrive at the staging point before 9:00 a.m. or you will not be able to participate.
2. We are required to show proof of insurance, so please bring your insurance verification card with you. I did not send them in with our application.
3. We will proceed to the Main Parade Staging Area AFTER our decorations are complete. Bring any patriotic materials that you may have. We have some to share, if you need them.
4. We will enter the Main Parade Staging Area when our decorations are complete.
5. We will enter the Main Parade Staging Area off Reno and Morris McGee Drive. The parade staging area from S.E. 15th Street will be closed.
6. The staging area will have restroom facilities located at the concession stand on the west side of the Soccer Complex and at the Joe B. Barnes Pavilion.
The parade will commence at 10:00 a.m. from S.E. 15th St and Century Blvd and travel east to Douglas Blvd. On Douglas Blvd. the parade will travel north to Reno Ave, east to Morris McGee Blvd at Joe B. Barnes Regional Park.
For more information, you can contact our parade coordinator, Bill James at firstname.lastname@example.org, 405-641-2334
Staging Area: Midwest City Soccer Complex, 1799 National Boulevard
The City of Midwest City and the Midwest City Chamber of Commerce are honored to host the Veterans Day Parade as we salute and honor the men and women who have served or are currently serving in the military